KOLEC (Nakanishi Metal Works Co., Ltd.) (hereinafter, "we", "us", and "our") understands the importance of personal information protection and is committed to protection personal information based on the policy outlined below.
- 1.We endeavor to raise awareness of the importance of protecting personal information among directors and employees as well as we place chief privacy officers for each department.
- 2.In obtaining the personal information of customers, we do so by resorting to the appropriate means as well as we clearly specify its intent to obtain personal information and the intened use of said personal information.
- 3.We do not use personal information outside the scope of the intended use of said personal information without the consent of the customers except as otherwise permitted by laws and regulations
- 4.We do not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customers except as otherwise permitted by laws and regulations.
- 5.We will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information and will endeavor to prevent loss and/or leakage, alteration of personal information, improper access.
- 6.In case there has been a request for one's own personal information, this will be dealt with appropriate procedures based on laws and regulations.
Public announcement based on personal information protection law
- 1.Management of personal information
Party handling personal information: Nakanishi Metal Works Co., Ltd.
Chief privacy officer: Personal information handling administrator
- 2.Intended uses of personal information
We use personal information within the scope necessary to accomplish the purposes listed below with the exception (*1) of requirement by laws and regulations.
- (1)To provide information related to the products and services we offer
- (2)To improve products and services used by customers and to develop new services
- (3)For our exercise of rights to perform obligations under laws and regulations
- (4)To respond to inquiries or requet from customers
- (5)For stockholder management
- (6)For recruitment (personal information we obtained from applicants for employment)
a. For the purpose of employment screening and hiring
b. For the purpose of compiling statistics and performing analysis as part of hiring activities
- (7)For the purpose of employment (personal information of employees and retirees)
a. For the purpose of employment and human resources
b. For the purpose of health and safety and welfare
- (8)When the consent of the customers has been obtained in advance
*1 The case of the exception of requirement by laws and regulations.
- (1)In circumstances where the principal person or a third party's life, physical condition, property, or other rights and interests may be harmed through notification of the principal person or public release of purpose of utilization. might harm.
- (2) In circumstances where the rights and legitimate interests of our company may be harmed through notification of the principal person or through public release of purpose of utilization.
- (3)When the disclosure of information is necessary in supporting the efforts of a state or local governmental organization required by law, notification of the principal person or public release of purpose of uilization may interfere with the execution of the said administrative process.
- (4)When the purpose of its use is clear
We may prepare statistical data, based on personal information we obtained, in ways so that individuals cannot be identified, and use such data.
- 3.Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties except outsourced services with the exception (*2) of requirement by laws and regulations without the prior concent of the principal person.
*2 The case of the exception of requirement by laws and regulations
- (1)When providing personal information is required by laws and regulations
- (2)When it is necessary to protect an individual’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of said individual
- (3)When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or for the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- (4)When necessary to cooperate with a national or local government organization, or a business operator entrusted by such an organization to carry out matters prescribed by laws and regulations and when obtaining the consent of the person concerned would interfere with such matters
We may delegate some or all of the work handling personal information to a third party in order to accomplish the intended purposes. Regarding the handling of personal information at outsourcers, we will conduct necessary and appropriate oversight, such as concluding a contract.
- 4.Procedures and inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information
If you have any requests or questions regarding handling of personal information including disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, deletion, etc. of personal data you have provided, please contact us. (Please note that we cannot accpet requests even if you come over to our office.)
- Nakanishi Metal Works Co., Ltd.
- 3-3-5, Temmabashi, KITA-KU, OSAKA 530-8566
Head Office: +81-06-6351-4832